Hey...

I am using ColdFusion as well on the FuseBox Framework.

I have somewhat of a slick way to handle the js resources, it was
great at first but the more screen/interfaces I have the more
difficult it becomes to manage the js. I basically have a .cfm page
with html and dynamic data with none of the HTML Doc tags, that I pull
in via AJAX and inject into a div. I use get jQuery.getScript( url,
callback ) to pull the supporting script in for the HTML I got from
the server.

I'de be interested in learning how your transferring variables between
functions.

Thanks