Hi!

I've made my own autocomplete plugin that serves my needs. The plugin
stores the data that the user has selected. Since the user can select
multiple things the input value is not suffient.

I wanted to know if it's possible to define a new method, outside of
the plugin, that can obtain data from the plugin. So let's assume I
have this autocomplete plugin with a method x, that returns the data.
How can I call x from outside of the plugin? I don't know if this is a
security issue, but I appreciate any response to this.

Thanks!