hi, I'm trying to acchieve something for a few days now and I need som
guidence

I need to be able to open a draggabel div, that's no worry using the
jQuery UI plugin

what im not getting my head around is how to create multiple instances
of this window
with dynamic content but with a templade html structure that is filled
with data
from a database

i've tried to use "clone()" to have the template "saved" and hidden on
the page but
when using this everything fails to work at all

did anyone acchieve this?

I may be a little fuzzy about what my problem is, there's too much
code to be
posted here, what I need is a little support in my undertaking

/pär