Here's a better example with HTML. See, I said it was hard to explain
in the first place :).

Ok, so basically think of this as a list of things where the HTML is
always going to be the same, but there could be between 1 and N rows.
I'm trying to remove the onClick, and target just the link's class so
that when a specific link is licked, that specific row is removed.

Here's some example HTML iterated:

        <h1>Example A</h1>
('123','listA');return false;">Remove</a>
        <h1>Example B</h1>
('456','listB');return false;">Remove</a>

I want to take out the onClick. So here's what I got in the
JavaScript:

$(document).ready(function(){
        // consider the example "123" as the dynamic ROW_ID
        // consider the example "listA" as the dynamic  LIST_ID
        $(".remove-link").click(function(){
                exampleAjaxFunction(ROW_ID,LIST_ID,function(){
                        // call back if deleted from DB
                        $(this).parent().remove();
                });
                return false;

And so my question is..... I don't know how to pass ROW_ID and LIST_ID
to the single function like the onClick could.. Normally with just one
param to pass, I could grab it by targeting an <a>'s rel attribute.
But now there are TWO, and that's my point...There has to be a better
way to get those than just getting attributes, and that's what I'm
trying to figure out.

Thanks for the help again everyone.