Thanks Karl. So, does the latest version of clueTip support all of the
ajax options? I had to modify the plug-in previously to support
sending some custom headers.

Also, the xhr option looks like it may work for what I am trying to
do, but I am not sure exactly how to use it. I don't really want to
override the xhr object... I just need access to it to get the http
status code. The server component I am calling will return various
status codes for various problems with the call (authentication,
missing params, etc...), so I need to be able to pull it out and check
it.