Hi, Dayjo...

Yes, prettyPhoto is nice and simple, but the conversation started with
needing
to find a plug-in which offered thumbnail images below the main image....as
a slideshow
or as click-able thumbnails for manual navigation.

Thanks for the link!

Rick

--
"It has been my experience that most bad government is the result of too