Agreed on the behavior, that's how I'd want it to act, too.

Is the site you're putting the gallery on public? I'm just curious, because in the past I did a lot of real estate related web work (with a company called InteliTouch: CRM for real estate agents) and am always curious about interesting uses.

Thx.
Jack

Rick Faircloth wrote:
That could be a problem for some.
For my purposes (showing real estate photos), all the photos will be resized to the same size,
so that shouldn't be an issue.
Actually, even if I had both landscape and portrait photos, I'd prefer that the container remain the same size for speed and for consistency in the space for comments. It's less attractive than having the full window taken up by the image, but the constant shifting of the window size
is distracting to me.
Rick