It sounds like you must be loading some JavaScript files directly from
jqueryui.com. Instead of that, you should load the files from your own
server or use Google's copies:

http://code.google.com/apis/ajaxlibs/

If you would post a link to your site, I'm sure someone can give you more
specifics.

-Mike