Hi Stasch,

Be careful before you blame others of wrong deeds... unless you enjoy
making a fool of yourself. Make sure you check the issue is not from
your side as there is absolutely no such code in jquery, nor in
jquery-ui.

My guess is that you did some wild copy/pasting from the jquery-ui
demos, and didn't actually change the URLS. Another possibility is
that one of your plugins calls for jquery right from the server, which
is really not a good idea, as you mentionned.

Otherwise, as Michael just said, post a link so we can really help.

Cheers,

a.