Hi Ronen42,

Its recommended that you invoke the plugin in the $(document).ready
(function(){ }) section.

Although the plugin might detect the browser version at the very
beginning, any internal procedures (such as creating the overlay etc.)
may not work until the entire DOM is ready to be manipulated.

If you HAVE to call the blockUI plugin without wrapping it in the
ready event, then try putting your the javascript bit at the very end
of the body tag. This might work as well.

Cheers.

Anand