you must have a huge monitor....horizontal scrolling is a big no no.

I too have had issues with .load()...it will not run scripts that are
dynamically loaded into the DOM...i've seen a few things out there
talking about combatting this issue most of which include searching
the loaded content for <script> tags then telling them to
execute...I'm still at a loss for what is the best way to pull in
content. I'm starting to think it is via the $.ajax() method to return
json and format it for the dom on the way in.