Sorry about the awful horizontal scrolling, its not meant to be like
that. My belief is that once I am able to get the .load function
working again, that problem will also fix itself bc the jcarousellite
plugin will opperate properly again. Or atleast it will fix one of the
problems toward reslolving the big issue. All the images at the bottom
of the screen are not suppose to be there (which is causing the
horizontal scroll) by hiding them with the .load function, it will be
fixed.

Hate to say it but the suggestion you made didnt take, I tried it with
and without the .ready function.

As for the browser, I have been using firefox 3 the entire time. when
it was working and afterwards as well. It was working great until I
made some changes to the code (but only elements to hide, fade,
slidedown, etc.) afterwards it hasnt worked since and tried everything
to revert it back but cant figure it out what it wants from me.

Could I try the onload function? and put that in the header?

I really appreciate all the help