First off, thanks to everyone on this list who take the time to help
newbs (and more experienced folks) with their problems. I’ve only
started learning to use jQuery on my own, although I’m sure it’s made
my life easier in more ways than I know!

I’m trying to use the Superfish drop-down menu plugin (version 1.4.8 -
http://users.tpg.com.au/j_birch/plugins/superfish/#download) to
replace a Suckerfish implementation (because I haven’t been able to
get it to work AT ALL in IE6). I’ve recreated the nav menu here:
http://diadem.digitalsymmetri.net/ie-header-test.html.

The issue I’m having in IE 6 is that only the first item in the
submenus is a clickable link, where all of the items in gray should be
clickable. I’m not positive this is something to do with Superfish,
since this is the first time I’ve been able to see any dropdowns in
IE6!  Currently, all the list items use CSS in order to render text as
images, which is why you’ll see a lot of nonbreaking spaces in the
html list.

Does anyone have any advice for debugging this problem?

-A