Upon further testing, I also have a div that is called. The error
appears to be happening within this:

        <form>
                <fieldset>
                        <label for="s-firstname">First Name</label>
                                <input type="text" name="s-firstname"
id="s-firstname" class="text
ui-widget-content ui-corner-all" /><br />
                        <label for="s-lastname">Last Name</label>
                                <input type="text" name="s-lastname"
id="s-lastname" class="text
ui-widget-content ui-corner-all" /><br />
                </fieldset>
        </form>

The modal will pop-up if I pull out all code between and including the
<fieldset></fieldset> tags.

Obviously, this presents a problem. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Shadraq