Hi Mohammad,

You're exactly right. That's is the functionality of the superfish
extension for Joomla.

I found this tutorial very helpful:
http://www.sitepoint.com/blogs/2009/03/31/make-a-mega-drop-down-menu-with-jquery/

In this case however, superfish (
http://users.tpg.com.au/j_birch/plugins/superfish/
) is far advanced than that tutorial and I am looking to extend the
functionality of the tutorial into superfish.

Say for example you have three levels of menu menu-level-1, menu-
level-2, menu-level-3.

When you hover over menu-level-1, I want superfish to display both
menu-level-2 and menu-level-3 levels for all menu items on levels two
and three.

I had hoped someone had achived this to save me some time :).

Any ideas?

Many thanks,
Charles