Hi Ethan
I checked and removed the previous div and the following div did
indeed have position:relative as well as z index applied..I have since
removed this and I still have the same problem..I just want the
navigation to force fit into this div containing the superfish menu..I
have defined it in the code..but it just won't fit all the way to the
end...I don't know enough about this code to be able to look at it and
know exactly what needs what...
can you please have a look at the source and the code?
the CSS is found here:http://soulandsportventures.com/_allother/_admin/
_helpme/css/screen
the file in question is here:
http://soulandsportventures.com/_allother/_admin/_helpme/index
the blue behind indicates the space that I need to fill..to the right
edge of that container...
I am so desperate..can you please help me?
thank you
-Shawna