On Jun 3, 6:48 pm, Mr J <regis...@pharmeon.nl> wrote:
> hi all,
> here is the scenario:
> i have created an option on a website to give the possibity to the
> user to change the font size (smaller, bigger, reset),

A complete waste of time.  Modern browsers allow the user to control
the size of text using one or more of:

  1. User-defined style sheets
  2. Browser preferences for minimum and standard font sizes
  3. Zoom text sizes using ctrl+ or ctrl-
  4. Reset font sizes using ctrl-0

> like the famous
> x3 'A' that we see in most of the websites.

Not one web site that I frequently visit uses any such script.  Even
if it did, I wouldn't use it.  Hardly "famous" or used by "most" web
sites.

> the code i have is based
> on a plugin copywrite to (http://cool-javascripts.com).
> now i'm facing a problem with different font size for different
> elements.

Forget it.  Ditch the script, let users control font sizes using
browser-native tools.

[...]
> any suggestions or something that will put me in the right path will
> be very appreciated.

See above.

--
Rob