Thanks Rob even if it was not the answer i was looking for.
i'm agree with you about what you said, but our customers are old
fashion people and they asked a lot for this option to be in the
websites, that is why we need to implement it for them.

even though i'm not agree with you on this:

> Not one web site that I frequently visit uses any such script.  Even
> if it did, I wouldn't use it.  Hardly "famous" or used by "most" web
> sites.
i do not know which websites are you browsing but if you just google
it you will see a lot of implementation for this using jQuery, there
are even plugin for this.

thanks anyway for the remarks.

Noufel