Hey all...

I am doing a conversion of prototype to jquery and am stuck on a
script... I can't figure out how to define certain fields.

Here's the prototype call:

new Ajax.Request(url,
          {
            method:'post',
                        postBody: 'media_id='+media_id,
            onSuccess: trigger,
                        onComplete: function()
                                {
                                leftPos =
Position.positionedOffset($('doc'))[0];

                                if (window.pageYOffset)
                                ScrollTop = window.pageYOffset;

                                else
                                ScrollTop = (document.body.parentElement) ?
document.body.parentElement.scrollTop : 0;

                                $('fade').setStyle({height:
$('doc').getHeight()+'px'});
                                $('popup').setStyle({left: (leftPos+138)+'px'});
                                $('popup').setStyle({top: (ScrollTop+50)+'px'});

I've attempted to convert and got this far...

jQuery.ajax({type: "POST",
                    url: url,
                    data: 'media_id='+media_id,
                    success: trigger,
                    complete: function() {

                     leftPos = Position.positionedOffset(jQuery('#doc'))
[0];

                     if (window.pageYOffset)
                                ScrollTop = window.pageYOffset;

                     else
                                ScrollTop = (document.body.parentElement) ?
document.body.parentElement.scrollTop : 0;

                                jQuery('#fade').setStyle({height:
jQuery('#doc').height
()+'px'});
                                jQuery('#popup').setStyle({left:
(leftPos+138)+'px'});
                                jQuery('#popup').setStyle({top:
(ScrollTop+50)+'px'});}
                    });

To make things worse, there's a check in there to see if you're logged
in and if not calls the following:

new Ajax.Request('/profile/signin?noredirect=1',
          {
            method:'post',
            postBody: Form.serialize($('signin_form_popup')),
            onSuccess: callback
          });

which I've attempted to convert to :

jQuery.ajax({type:'POST',
                    url: '/profile/signin?noredirect=1',
                    postBody: Form.serialize(jQuery
('#signin_form_popup')),
                    success: callback});

I think it's all working but am not sure...I have no idea what to do
with the "postBody" parameter...what is it's equivalent in jquery.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks