Hi,
Your HTML is not valid. IDs must be unique - you have used #txtSpin
and #color twice.

Try renaming the first input box as id="txtSpin1" and the second as
id="txtSpin2"

Your JavaScript code then becomes much simpler:
$('#txtSpin1').SpinButton({min:1});
$('#txtSpin2').SpinButton({min:1});

or if you always want both spin boxes initialised the same then this
can be shortened to:
$('#txtSpin1, #txtSpin2').SpinButton({min:1});

The same applies to the spans - rename the first id='color1' and the
second id='color2'.

Rgds Paul