Hi,

I am writing an application that converts an ajax xml response into
html using client side xslt transformation. The transformation is
achieved using following snippet, which works fine -

        transform:function(xml){
                if (window.XSLTProcessor){
                        var xsltProcessor = new XSLTProcessor();
                        xsltProcessor.importStylesheet(Xmer.xsldoc);
                        var outputXHTML =
xsltProcessor.transformToFragment(Xmer.makeXml
(xml), document);

document.getElementById('tree').appendChild(outputXHTML.cloneNode
(true));
                }
                else if(window.ActiveXObject){  //Internet Explorer
                        var d=Xmer.makeXml(xml);
                        var outputXHTML = (d).transformNode(Xmer.xsldoc);
                        document.getElementById('tree').innerHTML=outputXHTML;

But problem is encountered in FF when i try to process the inserted
tags using jquery's find method. I am trying to fetch all the divs
with a specific class name that were inserted by the above code using
following -
        var d=$document.find('div.pointer');
       alert (d.length);

but the above alert always returns "0" length.  The same code works
fine in IE. I am using jquery 1.3.2.

I apologize if something along these lines has been discussed earlier
and would appreciate if someone guides me in this.

Thanks,
amit