Hi there, I'm having a bad time trying to work out what is wrong with
my approach and hoping someone can enlighten me. Consider the
following.

                        var t = 'input.ffControl[value="Add a Value"]:first';
                        var s = 'input.ffControl[value="Add a
'+$(this).attr('class')
+'"]:first';
                        if(s == t)      alert(s);
                        $(s,this).val('gotcha');

The condition on line 3 evaluates to true and the alert appears. If I
replace the fourth line with

                        $(t,this).val('gotcha');

The values of the input that I'm trying to change does not change.

This baffles me now. Probably friday fever. I'll be glad of any
suggestions.

Rinse