There will be a jQuery conference in Boston this year, unless something goes horribly wrong. We don't have any information to provide at this time, but will do so when it becomes available. Sorry, I don't mean to leave anyone in the dark. It's just that specific dates, times, number of days, and location haven't been determined yet.

--Karl

Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com