On Jun 18, 2009, at 10:40 AM, ak732 wrote:

Is good news that there will be a conference.  Looking forward to it.
Having the schedule information would be helpful for those of us also
attending Ajaxian conference (assuming the two conferences will be
adjacent again) from the standpoint of making reservations.

Absolutely. And I'm really glad you brought it up. Just what we needed to kick planning into gear again. I'm hoping we can give you some concrete info about dates within the next week or so. I'm not promising anything, but I wanted you to know that we're working on it.

--Karl

Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com