Ok, let me start by saying I'm not a great programmer. I can do well
with HTML & CSS but don't know a ton about js & jQuery.

Anyway, I'd like to include some jQuery in the form of a gallery of
images in my eBay auction. However the problem I run into is that when
I paste the completed code into the eBay I get a message that says
"Your listing cannot contain javascript(".cookie", "cookie(", "replace
(", IFRAME, META, or includes), cookies or base href". So I revised
the code to include no hrefs to the js and pasted it all in the header
instead. I still get the same error. I took a closer look at the code
and of course the instances of the replace() method and so on. I would
like to figure a way around this so I could use jQuery on eBay.

Has anyone had any luck using jQuery in an eBay auction?

Any help you might have would be great. Thanks in advance.