It's most likely the other code in your script that's causing it.
Try removing all of your scripts on you page except for the jQuery
library and the jQuery UI library. There should be no errors. (If
there is, then something is wrong with the libraries you have.)
Then one by one add the other scripts in and check whether there are
errors. This will closer pinpoint the cause of the issue.