Dear all, I'm a newbie , glad to know you, i have read the tutorial
about Animate Left Margin ( http://www.learningjquery.com ):
The code:
[
   1.
      $(document).ready(function() {
   2.
        $('#slidemarginleft button').click(function() {
   3.
          var $marginLefty = $(this).next();
   4.
          $marginLefty.animate({
   5.
            marginLeft: parseInt($marginLefty.css('marginLeft'),10) ==
0 ?
   6.
              $marginLefty.outerWidth() :
   7.
              0
   8.
          });
   9.
        });
  10.
      });

]

Every thing go well but i want to click the button again, and the
frame return to the position before ( so it slide from right, and i
want to click the button again and it slide to left to right), my
problem is after slide left to right , the button not work, please
help me solve this problem, sorry because English is not the main
language of me, thanks all;