here you have the accordion.
http://docs.jquery.com/UI/Accordion

I suppose you need to find a condition that allows you to scroll the accordion list when the user scroll on the accordion.

Otherwise you may use an iframe but it isn't so elegant has the first case.

Steve Hueners ha scritto:
I've seen this effect in Flash and am hoping to produce it in jQuery
(that ought to get the juices flowing)...

I have a list of events ordered by date. I want the accordion to
display the event's name and when clicked, open to reveal event
details. Viewers will usually be interested in 'middle of the list'
events but may wish to scroll (up) into the past or (down) into the
future.

Possible?

thx
--steve...