Sorry, I didn't see your reply, this list is pretty high-traffic.

I tried it, but it doesn't give me an error. The POST returns a 200 OK. What I do notice is that after I click the button, I get a page reload, so I think you need to put a 'return false;' in there somewhere to stop the form from getting submitted.

It's also a nice idea to use submit() instead of click(), to catch people that use keyboard shortcuts and the like.

so use:
$("form#myform").submit(function()...
instead of
$("button").click(function()...

Jonathan

Mark wrote:
Can anybody find anything what i did wrong?
the only code that is not commented out in the handler.php is
<?php
print_r($_POST);
?>
To show me what kind of values it gets and how it looks in an array so
i can make an associative of it.