This should stop the form from submitting (untested):

$("f...@myform").submit(function() {
                        $.post('handler.php', {

                                jaar:$('#jaar').val(),
                                maand:$('#maand').val(),
                                week:$('#week').val()

                        }//,
                        //do_something(data)
                        );
                return false;
        });

Jonathan

Mark wrote:
I used "$(document).ready(function() {
                $("from#myfrom").submit(function() {"
now it doesn't give an error anymore so far i can see.
So now only try to figure out how to post the value's with out the
reload and then im going to make a callback to a new div and print the
php array thereso i can go on form there

Thank you for your help so far now only hope and pray it will work

On Jul 8, 9:56 am, "Jonathan Vanherpe (T & T NV)" <jonat...@tnt.be>