>>>Morning, then tell my why the code is putting that in there straight
from the JCarousel plug-in

Because previous to that, you were pretty cocky about the way you said
that disabled is not part of a <div>  Read the post.

YOu have to take that response above in context. I was in no way
trying to be cocky, just making a point that hey, it's in there so I
don't get why then.