As requested I'm done.  I hope that Charlie re-evaluates his
assumptions (that people have not tried things out, that what they are
doing overall is simple, yada yada) before he posts things.

As for the future yea, I'll try to consolidate.  I try to give as much
information as possible as to what I tried but I'll try to consolidate
those replies into less posts.

thanks for your help Morning and Charlie.