On Jul 9, 3:14 pm, Paulodemoc <paulode...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all... i have correctly included all scripts, and I am using
> jQuery 1.3.2
> i have included the script like that:
> <script language="javascript" src="<?php echo base_url();?>js/
> jquery.js" type="application/x-javascript" ></script>

View the source of the generated page, find the url in the <script>
tag, and enter it in manually to see if jQuery loads.
Your script url may be relative, and IE may be interpretting it
differently for some reason.
In any case, jQuery is not being loaded.

Try this:

<script language="javascript" src="<?php echo base_url();?>js/
jquery.js" type="application/x-javascript" >alert('jQuery not
loaded');</script>

Matt Kruse