Hi Dimitriy,

To get the options used by the xhr request (including the ContentType header), use the this keyword in the callback function:
$.post(url, data, function(){
   /* the content of this from a typical $.post operation
   this[type]=POST
   this[url]=url
   this[data]=data
   this[success]=[callback function]
   this[dataType]=undefined
   this[global]=true
   this[timeout]=0
   this[contentType]=application/x-www-form-urlencoded
   this[processData]=true
   this[async]=true
   this[username]=null
   this[password]=null
   this[accepts]=[object]
   */
   var ContentTypeHeader = this.contentType;
})