hey am a totally newbie with json and jquery both....i am accessing a
restful service ....which on GET request reply with some json
data...now i wanna parse that through jquery..could you give me a
sample code or something?.

you have mentioned that u bbeen able to perform GEt request
successfully..woud you post that for reference.

Thanks
Jayz