The code now is like this:

<form id="myForm" action="pl/ newload.pl" method="post">
                                                        <option>
                                                                <?php

$user="user";
$password="pass"; $database="completChest"; mysql_connect('127.0.0.1',$user,$password); @mysql_select_db($database) or die( "Unable to select database"); $query="SELECT * from Chests where chest_active=1"; $result = mysql_query($query); while ($myinfo= mysql_fetch_row($result)) { print "<option onselect( populate($myinfo[5]) ) value=\"$myinfo[0]\">". $myinfo[2]." ".$myinfo[3]." ".$myinfo[1];
                                                                        }
                                                                        ?>
                                                </script>
                                        </form>