Hi, I created a sub-navigation menu for a site I've been working on
and the thing works perfectly in my opinion... well, near perfectly.
When I move my mouse from one main navigation link to the other,
the .slideUp and .slideDown properties still work, which is annoying
because your essentially having to wait to use the sub-navigation
again, even if it is only a few milliseconds. I was wondering if there
was a way I could "freeze" the jQuery until I moved off the (for lack
of a better description) links that activate the sub-nav.

Below is links to my code:

HTML: http://tinypaste.com/98d643c
jQuery: http://tinypaste.com/0b05837