Hi, Robert.

I've tackled this issue recently and I can post something that worked
out reasonably well for me.
I used it for a login box that slides down once the user clicks on the
tab. You should be able to restructure it to fit your site.
Please keep in mind I'm not a developer and the code is probably not
up to snuff.

HTML

                          CONTENT HERE

                        <center>