Sorry, my last post was incomplete.
I've changed the code to keep it cleaner and more relevant to your
question.
You will need to restructure the CSS to fit your page.

HTML

        CONTENT HERE

CSS

#container {
        width: 180px;
        min-height: 21px;
        top: 0;
        right: 40px;
        font-size: 10px;
        line-height: 20px;
        position: absolute;
        z-index: 5;
}

#slider {
        width: 100%;
        height: auto;
        display: none;
        background: #5e574a;
}

#sliderSwitch {
        height: 21px;
        width: 100px;
        cursor: pointer;
        line-height: 24px;
}

jQuery

// sliding box

        $("#sliderSwitch").click( function() {
                $("#sliderSwitch .switch").toggle();                    //
toggle text
                $("#slider").slideToggle("slow");
// show / hide box

I hope it helps