Hi all,
I haven't received a response, so I've put up a test page to make it a bit
more clear.
http://paulcollinslondon.com/test/test.html

Basically, the second level navigation is showing when the page loads,
because the parent list item for "ABOUT US" has a class of "selected". When
you mouseover the second level nav though, it disappears and I'm not sure
why.

If it has a class of selected, I only want it to disappear when you roll
over another top level link. Can anyone let me know what I'm doing wrong
here?

Thanks for any help
Paul