Right, my bad.

http://www.waysoflife.eu/poker.php

This is the url. In the menu, click settings.

What you see now, is a list. *To check the html, visit
http://www.waysoflife.eu/pages/pages.php?settings *.
This list should look like this: http://www.waysoflife.eu/merijn.html

So maybe I've stated my question wrong. Like it should be.... Why
doesnt it work? :P
But I suspect something in the way of, the facts it's 'loaded content'
containing 'javascript'
or, it doesnt contain jacascript, the javascript works with the
class="" tags.....

and once again sorry...