Thanks a lot. This is the best answer av had so far.

So as far as I understand, when calling for the page, where this
javascript will be executed, I'll have to call for the functions
again. so that it once again checks all ul li a tags?

Because I've done some further reading, which brought me to
http://brandonaaron.net/ and it says:

"In jQuery 1.3.x, the .live() method binds its event handlers to the
document."

So, when using jQuery 1.3.x, I'll be able to say stuff like $
('div.jimgMenu ul li a').hover(function() {, but this would be...
live, with the mouseover attribute right?
Because I can't seem to get it working... Does someone maybe, have a
small example for me. where I load in an external file, and use an
alert onmouseover on a ul li a tag or something? Because I learn
faster from code... Documentation always confuses me.

Thank you so much.

wesley.