Maybe the problem is related to the error message "missing } after property
list".

What character does "}" normally need to be matched up with? How many of
each of those characters do you have?

Another tip: After each { character, indent subsequent lines one more
tabstop. Unindent for each } character. This helps you see when they don't
match.

-Mike