I've actually confined (I think) the error to somewhere in the below
code.  The 6 lines that are commented out contain the problem, as it
stands now (with commented out sections) the page validates, when I
uncomment either group, I get the same error.  I these 2 cases the
required line is looking at a radio button with a specific value -
think last item in a list of radio buttons, with a text box for more
other info if that radio button is checked.

                rules: {
                        AgencyName: "required",
                        Address1: "required",
                        CityStateZip: "required",
                        phone: {required: true, number: true, minlength: 10,
maxlength:
10},
                        Key_Contact: "required",
                        EmailAddress: {required: true, email: true},
                        EventAgencyName: "required",
                        EventAddress: "required",
                        EventCity: "required",
                        EventZip: "required",
                        EventState: "required",
                        EventContact: "required",
                        EventContactPerson: "required",
                        EventPhoneNumber: {required: true, number: true,
minlength: 10,
maxlength: 10},
                        EventEmailAddress: {required: true, email: true},
                        EventWebsite: {url: true},
                        Message: "required",
                        Budget: {required:true, number:true},
                        CabinsSoldTarget: {required:true, number:true},
                        GrossSalesTarget: {required:true, number:true},
                        OtherCruiseLine: {
                                required: "#Other:checked"
                                },
                        DestinationsPicked: "required",
                        PlannedInvitations: "required",
//                      PlannedInvitationsOther: {
//                              required: function(element){return $("input=
[name='PlannedInvitations'][value='Other']").is(':checked');},
//                              number: true,

                        PlannedAttendance: "required",
//                      PlannedAttendanceOther: {
//                              required: function(element) {return $("input=
[name='PlannedAttendance'][value='Other']").is(':checked');},
//                              number:true,
                        IntendToParticipate: "required"
                        },