hello,

Recently i've discovered how to use dynamicaly loaded content, with
javascript.

$("div ul li a").live("click", function() {
     //.....
}

Now I want to know.... I'm using a small form, with more than 1 field,
and a 'submit button'.

which looks like this:

Type: <select name="typecoinsCASHIN" id="typecoinsCASHIN"><option
select>
Amount: <input type="text" name="amountCOINSCASHIN" />
<input type="submit" name="chipInChips" id="chipInChips" value="Chip
in!" />

And the javascript checking if the button  is clicked:

$("div input[type=submit]").live("click", function() {
     //.....
}

Now... within the javascript function, how can I use the values within
chupInChips, and amountCOINSCASHIN in the function.

I have no clue, as checking for dynamically loaded content, and using
this onclick, mouseover, whatever, was hard enough for me to figure
out.

So all I want is to use the values in these input items, within the
called function.

I hope someone is able to help me.

solow.