Hi,
Can someone tell me why the following form submit codes are not
working. When I click submit, I want to see other page's output and
form submitted text but instead nothing appears.

    $(document).ready(function() {
        $([name=signup]).click(function() {
                $.ajax({
                        type: "POST",
                        data: { PROCESS: "Add2Member", FIRSTNAME:
[name=FIRSTNAME], LASTNAME: [name=LASTNAME], EMAILADDRESS:
[name=EMAILADDRESS], PASSWORD: [name=PASSWORD], CITY: [name=CITY] },
                        url: "default.cs.asp",
                success: function(output) {
                $("#SIGNUPFORM").html(output);
                                $('#SIGNUPFORM').html("<h2>Contact Form
Submitted!</h2>")

                       <form method="post" id="SIGNUPFORM">
                            <fieldset>
                                    <label>Adınız</label>
                                    <input type="text"
name="FIRSTNAME" size="55" value="" />
                                    <small><%=err_FIRSTNAME%></small>
                                    <label>Soyadınz</label>
                                    <input type="text" name="LASTNAME"
size="55" value="" />
                                    <small><%=err_LASTNAME%></
small>
                                    <label>E-posta Adresiniz</label>
                                    <input type="text"
name="EMAILADDRESS" size="55" value="" />
                                    <small><%=err_EMAILADDRESS%></
small>
                                    <label>Şifreniz</label>
                                    <input type="text" name="PASSWORD"