Hi All,

When I do focus is on the autocompletion textbox, that triggers the
function right below where the autocompletion plugin is initialized ,
which is supposed to add the "&key=value" values to form the remote
url. Based on this remote url I am getting the filtered output, which
will list out in the  autocompletion textbox but its not adding
"&key=value". So I am getting all the list. I think  the setData is
not setting the extraParams.
help?

For example:
If i select one field in the Html form say product "xyz" and based on
this the release field should 3 values "1.1 | 1.2 | 1.3", but it
displays all the list (almost 300 values). Its because when i select
something in the autocompletion textbox then the url format should be
something like this:

http://mdx.lt.com/xyz/abc/ac-list?q=1.&limit=300&timestamp=1249677100317&fname=release{1}&product=mmm

Instead of the above it is formating as. Here product field is
missing, due to which it displays all the release value.

http://mdx.lt.com/xyz/abc/ac-list?q=1.&limit=300&timestamp=1249677100317&fname=release{1}.

This is my autocomplete call:

    $field.autocomplete({
      url:ac_url,
      cacheLength:1,
      matchContains:true,
      max:300,
      width:'50%',
      scrollHeight:320,
      minChars:1,
      extraParams:{ fname:fieldname },
      formatItem: function(data, i, max, value, term) {
        // data will be an array of value, description
        return '<span class="ui-autocomplete-value">' + value +
          '</span><span class="ui-autocomplete-info">' + data[1] + '</
span>';
    $field.autocomplete('result', function() {
      $field.change(); // Notify mass edit that the field's value has
changed.
      $field.blur(); // Trigger auto-set.

  // Pass along field dependency values to filter auto-completion
list.
  $textbox.focus(function() {
    var fieldname = this.id.replace(/([{}])/g, '\\$1');
    $(this).autocomplete('flushCache');
    params = { fname:fieldname };
    $(this).autocomplete('setData',
                         { extraParams:add_deps
(autocomplete_drilldowns,
                           fieldname, params) });
  });

What is the right way to see what the above function (add_deps) is
returning?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,