I managed to get the scrolling to kinda work – if I set it up with
static LI then I can get the scrolling to work the way I want it to,
sans being able to pass the number of the image I want to be shown
(unless I put it in the text field of the anchor tag, which shows with
the image) but I have no way of passing the other variables to call my
updating button. Also, using the static it takes much longer to load
the page.

I’m looking to be able to set a variable – like NewStrt – to be the
first image in the carousel by calling a simple function such as
ScrollTo(NewStrt) or mycarousel.ScrollTo(NewStrt). Using the “function
mycarousel_initCallback(carousel)” scrolling function doesn’t work
with dynamic loading, and I can’t pass my variables with static

If you would like to see what I'm doing to get a better idea, you can
see it here (along with my current code):

http://ssbbs.dyndns.org/panic/rpicts.asp

Thanks in advance for any assistance with this.

Kevin