I am trying to use the thickbox plugin with the result function of the
autosuggest plugin and haven't had any success with that

$("#addCurrentLocation").result(function(event, data, formatted) {

       document.getElementById("prev_sightings").innerHTML = "<a
href='locationinfo.php?id=" + data[1] + "' title='add a caption to title
attribute / or leave blank' class='thickbox' >View Location Info</a>";

      });

Basically, I pick up the "id" from the result function off the autosuggest
and am generating a url. Now I would like the URL to open in a thickbox
which isn't working. Can somebody help me with this.

-
Anush