Hi,

I dont understand why the following code is not working. I dont
receive any errors, its just not working.

    $(document).ready(function() {
                $(function Requests() {
                 $.ajax({
                   type: 'GET',
                   url: 'content/requests/index.cs.asp?Process=ViewRequests',
                   success: function(data) {
                         var that = this;
                         $("#requests").html(data);
                         $("[name='respond']").click(function() {
                                alert(that)
                                $.ajax({
                                 type: "POST",
                                 data: $(that).closest("form").serialize(),
                                 url:
"content/requests/index.cs.asp?Process=RespondRequests",
                                 success: function(output) {
                                   $(that).closest("form").html(output)
                                 },
                                 error: function(output) {
                                   $(that).closest("form").html(output);
                   },
                   error: function (XMLHttpRequest, textStatus, errorThrown) {
                         $("#requests").html('.');